Frankford Arsenal Ammunition Boxes are great for storing reloaded or factory loaded ammunition. Available in a variety of sizes to fit most calibers and various see-through colors for easy identification of different loads. These plastic boxes offer the shooter a higher level of protection than cardboard ammunition boxes and will protect ammunition from dust dirt and rain.
– Fits: 6.5 Remington Mag 270 Winchester Short Magnum 7mm Winchester Short Magnum 7mm Remington Magnum 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum 7mm Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum 300 Holland & Holland Magnum 300 Winchester Magnum 300 Winchester Short Magnum 300 Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum .300 Weatherby Magnum 8mm Remington Magnum 338 Winchester Magnum 338 Remington Ultra Magnum 375 Holland & Holland Magnum 375 Remington Ultra Magnum 416 Taylor 45-110 Government and 458 Winchester Magnum
– Material: Plastic
– Holds: 50 Rounds
– Color: Gray
– Some larger rimmed cartridges (e.g. .45-70 family) may not fit base down and may need to be stored “bullet down”
– The .30-378 Weatherby Magnum and the .378 Weatherby Magnum are too long to fit in this box. They will however fit in the 211 ammo box with the slip top.
– Should fit any belted magnum cartridge or cartridges derived from the .404 Jeffrey parent cartridge.
– Maximum Overall Cartridge Length: 4.35″
– Cell Size: 3.850 ” High x 0.560″ Square
– Size: 3.50″ L x 6.40″ W x 4.10″ H