Hornady 223 Rem 73 gr ELD Match Ammunition Per 20
– Carefully selected components: We carefully select every component to ensure uniformity then load to exacting specifications to provide pinpoint accuracy. Each cartridge is loaded with either Hornady ELD Match A-MAX or our high-performance boattail hollow point bullets. Stringent quality control ensures proper bullet seating consistent charges and pressures optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
– Specially Selected Cases: Cases are hand selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity internal capacity case weight and consistent wall concentricity. We get proper bullet seating consistent charges and pressures optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy.
– AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) Bullet Jackets: These jackets represent a technological advancement in design tooling and manufacturing. Developed by Hornady technicians AMP Bullet Jackets feature near-zero wall thickness variation resulting in unprecedented concentricity and uniformity throughout the jacket.
– Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure velocity and consistent accuracy.
– Primers: Like the powder the primers we select are the highest quality available perfectly matched to the load.
– Caliber: 223 Rem
– Grain: 73
– Ballistic Coefficient (G1): .398
– Ballistic Coefficient (G7): .200
– Sectional Density: .208
– Test Barrel Length (inches): 24
– Quantity: 20/Box